Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good day to get a lil older

Yesterday was my birthday and what a fantastic suprise I received when before I went to work at 5am my wonderful wife gave me a couple of gifts one being a FW Keeper of Secrets!!! The sneaky tart got it off trademe weeks ago and must have paid attention as I commented on how I've always wanted one ;) Awesome

Now I have to finish some High elves fast, plow through Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, some additions for my Eldar for High Lords and my long suffering unfinished Eldar Revenant Titan then I may grace the Daemons smooth resin lines with the caress of a brush... ahem and now I need an army to accompany the daemonic lovely.

PS Check out Fields of Blood, the new TK models are HOT, that army books a preorder for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Good news Glen.

    As I posted in my blog I picked up a Great Unclean One and a Keeper of Secrets. One is now painted and hopefully the Keeper will soon see paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to read that twice after initially coming across a line involving a "sneaky tart" giving you a "5am birthday surprise".

    Naturally I was disappointed at the innocuous nature of the comment upon reviewing it ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol as a side note what do you think of this
    list

    Archon, agonizer. combat drugs, phantasm, and shadow field 145 369
    (7) incubi 154 In a raider with flickerfield 70

    Harlequins (10), 9 kiss, shadow seer, death jester and troop master 276

    Haemonculi, liquifier gun,Agoniser, 9 wychs, 1 hydra, Heatrix with agonizer and blast pistol in raider with flicker 295

    Haemonculi, liquifier gun,Agoniser, 9 wychs, 1 hydra, Heatrix with agonizer and blast pistol in raider with flicker 295

    10 warriors with a darklance 115

    6 reavers with 2 heat lance 156

    2 ravagers with flickerfields 230

    ReplyDelete