Saturday, December 10, 2011

WIP Uriah and Confessor

Here are some WIP shots of Uriah and a formerly Necromunda Redemtionist for Wil's Sisters of Battle army.




Normally I wouldn't show shots of miniatures in this state but during the week I sent some test shots to Wil of these guys at an earlier stage and also some step by step shots of an Ogre for him.

I actually think these raw shots motivate me more to get work done and also people can see the different layers that can go into a finished miniature. I would also like to point out that I am not an overly neat painter at these early stages but the final results always tend to work out.

So back to the painting and a big Good Luck to the guys at NZ Masters in Auckland, go the Wellingtonians!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good so far. It's good to see some WIP for me, get a sense of how to layer a little better than I currently do.

    ReplyDelete