Monday, April 30, 2012

Finished Titan Forge Flesh Tearers/Crypt Horrors

Here a handful of close up pics of the completed Crypt Horrors. Like I've said previously they were really nice models to put together and paint.

I bought 2 sets of 3 so there are duplicates in the unit of all the Titan Forge models. Also note the detailed scenic bases that came included, I added a little grass and dead leaf matter.




The 2 Ogres are to fill out the unit to 8 and look fine ranked up behind the main models.


I'll have to post some pics of the Banshee Quartet once theyre finished. Pete over at Fields of Blood just commented that my list has more screams than a One Direction concert - sure brought a smile to my face. Only fitting I should put a little more effort into them. Wonder If I can get 4 minitures of teenage girls before the weekend =D

No comments:

Post a Comment