Saturday, February 13, 2016

Tale of 40K Gamers - Ryan #1


So today I did some sorting and organising of the mountain of plastic at my house and got ready to start my pledge for the first section.

Loosely following the new start collecting box from GW, I am going to assemble, paint and play with the following:

1 Terminator Captain
10 Tactical Marines
1 Venerable Dreadnought

Here they are in all their glory:

So it begins...

I will be running them as Disciples of Caliban - they will eventually form part of my bike army (which is painted green hence using the successor chapter).

The tactical marines are the previous edition, and the terminator captain will come from the dark vengeance kit. The dreadnought is a partially finished venerable dread that was going to be in my grey knights army - now will be re purposed for this project.

Looking forward to getting stuck in!

1 comment: