Thursday, March 30, 2017

Token Post

Malifaux and Infinity require a lot of tokens, and I wanted to do this relatively cheaply, so I recently picked up a laminator (NZD40) and got to work.

Corvus Belli (Infinity) provide some fantastic official tokens on their website, I printed off the first few pages from the main rulebook and the silhouette markers. Using some scissors for the latter and a 25mm round hole punch (NZD 5) for the former and I now have an extensive set.


Wyrd (Malifaux) unfortunately doesn't have free official ones and decided to be 30mm based instead. So googling some images, resizing to 3cm by 3cm in word, then printing was the ticket here. I then used scissors and a spare 30mm base (well not spare, had to pop a Death Marshall off temporarily) to cut out a decent circle for each.

I made some faction based scheme counters, shield counters, some positive/negative flip counters and a void counter.


Now I have plenty of counters ready for battle.


What else can I laminate....?


3 comments: